Another Unsafe Tesla Slams Into Tree In Florida, Bursting Into Flames And Killing Driver
UPDATE 2/25/2019: It is being reported that the Tesla involved in the accident caught fire a second time while sitting at the tow yard.
The same @Tesla that burst into flames after a deadly high speed wreck on S. Flamingo Road caught fire again while sitting at the tow yard this morning. @DaviePolice identify the driver who died yesterday as Omar Awan. pic.twitter.com/OOlxKwFhsD— Madeleine Wright (@MWrightWPLG) February 25, 2019
While the details of the accident still remain undisclosed, Local 10 News in Broward County, Florida reported on Sunday evening that a Tesla driver was killed after his vehicle crashed into a tree along Flamingo Road in Davie, Florida. As the incident was being reported, shocking video surfaced on Twitter of the vehicle engulfed in flames.
WATCH: A @Tesla crashes into a tree and bursts into flames in Davie on Flamingo Rd. Unfortunately the driver died on scene according to Davie Fire Rescue. We have @SanelaWPLG on scene working the story. (
You may also like
- GOOGLE'S OWN STAFF ARE REPORTING THEIR CRIMES TO CONGRESS
- THE INCREDIBLE ORGANIZED CRIME CORRUPTION OPERATING INSIDE THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY
- How We Choose The People Who Get To Work At Google
- CALIFORNIA SENATOR'S AGREE ON WHAT NAMES TO CALL NON-CALIFORNIANS
- DEADLY LITHIUM ION BATTERIES USUALLY EXPLODE AND HAVE HUNDREDS OF OTHER BAD ASPECTS COVERED UP
- MIDDLE EAST HIT-JOB COMPANIES WILL STOOP TO THE LOWEST CRIMES TO STEAL AMERICAN TECHNOLOGY FROM U.S. COMPANIES
- OBAMA GAVE HIS SILICON VALLEY OLIGARCHS THE RARE-EARTH METALS EXCLUSIVES IN EXCHANGE FOR WEB RIGGING HIS ELECTION AND NOW IT IS BITING THEM IN THE BUTT
- BURNING MAN HAS GONE TO HELL!