Poor citizen character assassinated by DNC fake news media over drunk Pelosi video planning to sue over hit job
- Proving that the only thing the left-wing news can do is defame others
The man whose personal information was "doxxed" by Daily Beast reporter Kevin Poulsen for allegedly creating and spreading the video that falsely portrayed Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi as drunk is now planning a lawsuit against the author and the publication.
“I'm looking at my options for possible legal action against anyone who was associated in publishing that inaccurate trash article about me, misquoting me and accusing me of being the creator of the Speaker Pelosi video that went viral,” Shawn Brooks said in a description of a "legal action fund" he set up on GoFundMe.
Brooks claims that he did not make or post the video to the Politics WatchDog Facebook page. But he has admitted he is one of the administrators of the page where the video originally appeared.
“More #FakeNews. They just make shit up about me. I don’t know this guy talked to. This is a big ass lie,” Brooks said.
Poulsen’s piece was met with widespread criticism by other journalists for "doxxing" a private citizen over a short video clip.
Can't believe (honestly) that journalists don't see why it's so repellent to unleash the resources of a major news outlet on an obscure, anonymous, powerless, quasi-unemployed citizen for the crime of trivially mocking the most powerful political leaders https://t.co/0VU7D1sul9— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) June 2, 2019
I gotta say, it sets a really bad precedent when a private citizen, particularly someone who is working a blue collar job, has their identity publicly revealed simply because they made a video of a politician appearing to be drunk. His identity offers nothing to this story. https://t.co/yiXC1dkfIf— Yashar Ali
You may also like
- GOOGLE'S OWN STAFF ARE REPORTING THEIR CRIMES TO CONGRESS
- THE INCREDIBLE ORGANIZED CRIME CORRUPTION OPERATING INSIDE THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY
- How We Choose The People Who Get To Work At Google
- CALIFORNIA SENATOR'S AGREE ON WHAT NAMES TO CALL NON-CALIFORNIANS
- DEADLY LITHIUM ION BATTERIES USUALLY EXPLODE AND HAVE HUNDREDS OF OTHER BAD ASPECTS COVERED UP
- MIDDLE EAST HIT-JOB COMPANIES WILL STOOP TO THE LOWEST CRIMES TO STEAL AMERICAN TECHNOLOGY FROM U.S. COMPANIES
- OBAMA GAVE HIS SILICON VALLEY OLIGARCHS THE RARE-EARTH METALS EXCLUSIVES IN EXCHANGE FOR WEB RIGGING HIS ELECTION AND NOW IT IS BITING THEM IN THE BUTT
- BURNING MAN HAS GONE TO HELL!