Tesla is accused of being a hotbed for racist behavior, according to a class action lawsuit. African American workers say people addressed them using racial slurs and that the company ignored their complaints at Tesla's Fremont, California production plant. Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous, Dan Roberts and Brittany Jones-Cooper breakdown the details.
You may also like
- GOOGLE'S OWN STAFF ARE REPORTING THEIR CRIMES TO CONGRESS
- THE INCREDIBLE ORGANIZED CRIME CORRUPTION OPERATING INSIDE THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY
- How We Choose The People Who Get To Work At Google
- CALIFORNIA SENATOR'S AGREE ON WHAT NAMES TO CALL NON-CALIFORNIANS
- DEADLY LITHIUM ION BATTERIES USUALLY EXPLODE AND HAVE HUNDREDS OF OTHER BAD ASPECTS COVERED UP
- MIDDLE EAST HIT-JOB COMPANIES WILL STOOP TO THE LOWEST CRIMES TO STEAL AMERICAN TECHNOLOGY FROM U.S. COMPANIES
- OBAMA GAVE HIS SILICON VALLEY OLIGARCHS THE RARE-EARTH METALS EXCLUSIVES IN EXCHANGE FOR WEB RIGGING HIS ELECTION AND NOW IT IS BITING THEM IN THE BUTT
- BURNING MAN HAS GONE TO HELL!